Hi everyone my name is Brandy. I'm a sweet little red head. I love being your dirty talking phone sex girl and making you cum super hard. I also cant help but masturbate for horny older men. Some pervy, some dominate, some submissive, and others who like shaking things up by being a switch like me! I'm always ready to hear about your fantasies, what makes your cock throb, and what makes you want to stroke for me! My creamy pussy gets wet just thinking about it. Wanna have some hot fun today? I'm a VERY open minded no restrictions kind of girl. Call me 1-888-402-8669 Ask for Brandy 18+ Only Please $2/min

Monday, August 31, 2026

Taboo Phone Sex ~ Stepdaddies Favorite Submissive Girl

He was laying in his bed and sounded so horny when he called me for taboo phone sex. He said, "Brandy do you like horny older men? Because you look just like my stepdaughter." He was stroking his long hard cock when I said, "Ohhhhh yes horny older men and pervies really excite me so much." He asked, "Is your pussy really tight baby?" I replied, "Yes it's super tight and feel so good." I couldn't help but slide my fingers inside because he sounded so turned on. I could tell if I was there with him I would be coming out of my clothes really fast. He said, "Your body is just like hers. Petite, small tits, tight ass, and smooth legs. She walks around dressing like a slut and makes my dick so hard." I could tell she was the kind of girl who wanted to get his attention. I have a feeling she was the kind of submissive girl who would make his dick so hard it would drip pre cum.

I started to imagine myself being her. I told him what I would do if I was her. He wasn't exactly sure just how slutty she was, but I had a feeling he was ready to find out. If I were her I would wait until everyone was gone. I would walk in his room and make my way to his bed. I imagine he would have a hard dick under his cover. I would give him a sweet and submissive smile and say, "I've been thinking about you stepdaddy. I've been having very forbidden thoughts. I would be a bit flirty and give him just enough details to have him stroking his hard shaft for me. I would say, "Do you like the way that I dress for you? Have you ever stroked and thought about my naked petite body pressed in against yours?" Then I would tell him, "The reason why I dress like this is because I want to make you horny for me. I want to make your dick really hard. Sometimes I dream about what it would be like if your hands were touching me all over." 
I've said that to horny older men before and they just about cum as they are pumping their hard cocks for me. I've confessed things like, "I've masturbated and slid my fingers in my creamy smooth pussy thinking about all the things you want to do with me. I think about your fingers touching my tight slit. I think about wrapping my soft hands around your shaft and stroking it just how you like. I've cum so many times to daydreaming about how fucking good it would feel if you took your hard cock and pushed it in my submissive little pussy." Just thinking about that right now makes me want to cum. If I had your hands on my 34 C tits and your tongue sliding all across my hard nipples with your mushroom head sliding back and forth from my tight pussy and virgin ass and having me look up at you and my sweet southern voice saying all the words that make you drip pre cum for me. 

How long do you think you would be able to last until you blow your cum for me? Would you shoot your load in my willing submissive pussy? Would you push it in my tight puckered ass and give it to me slow and deep? Or would you lose all control and thrust hard and fast? I'll have you cumming so hard as you share all of your taboo and forbidden fantasies with me. I'll be the kind of girl that makes you want to pump your dick and feel so good you forget all about "her" 

MMMMM I'm ready to give you something you've never had before...I can't wait to hear from you...

As a special surprise I can send you pictures of me showing off my perky tits, pretty little pussy and tight ass. Please ask when we are on the phone together. 

1-888-402-8669 ask for Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taboo Phone Sex ~ Stepdaddies Favorite Submissive Girl

He was laying in his bed and sounded so horny when he called me for taboo phone sex. He said, "Brandy do you like horny older men? Beca...